Thread: Match Up ?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 11:55 AM   #8
cigar
3-3-1 - 3-3-2

Match UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch44 View Post
Matchers are entitled to their own opinions. I was asked and gave my best advice and would not recommend it. I evenly occasionally use in certain situations but would never use it as a stand alone verses other concepts.

I'm well aware of my capabilities and limitations and stay within bounds of that. I would not recommend it. I concur with Sartin on his advice who was much more intelligent than me. Whenever he spoke I listened.

The concepts of Sartin are a difficult hurtle to overcome let alone the Match UP. Most fail even after years, it took me many years to conceptualize or understand the principles of Sartin or get it.

I would say that Cigar is a very good Matcher and one I would say is the exception.

Then again there are some who like to chime in that I doubt can even match up a pair of socks.

Mitch44
I was reading your post and found it hilarious, not for the obvious reason. "I doubt can even match up a pair of socks".

l left the house this morning in rush and grab a pair of socks not checking if they match. See pic - LOL.

Thank you for the complement, I am a matcher who also incorporate RDSS readouts into my process. Once you find your comfort level in whatever process you use, stick with it. Like Pook, I do not keep records.

Cigar
Attached Images

cigar is offline   Reply With Quote