View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:40 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Models: various tracks, days

I'll post some Models in Excel format for random days of races. These Models were created using the Export feature in RDSS 2.1.045, described in this video: http://www.rdss2.com/video/RDSS2.1.Models.mp4.

Sometimes I'll make comments about interesting factors for a given day and track, but you can see the important ones in the Stats block coloured pink.

I use Default Config settings. I always run the toteboard (well, mostly). I tend to demote to Secondary any horses worse than Top 4 Rx3, and any horses worse than Top 5 ML and/or Top 5 live Odds (usually Top4). Usually this leaves almost all Winners and many Place horses in the remaining Top 4.

However, other factors are sometimes fascinating!

You may note FTS in the export (i.e. in the Analysis tabs). I introduced this in the version I will release next, so don't be concerned if your version of RDSS 2.1 does not do that.

If anyone wants to try RDSS 2.1 (still under development), please just write!

I encourage everyone using RDSS 2.1 to update it to the current download Version 2.1.045 in the Download thread of the RDSS2.1 Testing Forum.

Note: the Stats area on these Models shows the Hit % for the Top 4 ranks of ranked factors, plus the Top2, Top3 and Top 4. This is an INTERIM Stats area: an even more important addition soon, will be the $ROI by rank and rank group.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 01-03-2018 at 06:59 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote