Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 01:11 PM   #71
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf380 View Post
okay, I will try to be more coherent. About 15 minutes to the first post yesterday, I downloaded the AQU card. I used Profit Line first and got the little red dots on all the races. I then assembled all the races. I then opened up the first race and It would not connect to the toteboard. Eventually, I cleared the cache and started over, this time doing PL and Assemble one race at a time and everything worked fine. I hope this clarifies this enough so you can understand what I did and what the problem was.
Thanks Charlie. Is this your experience all the time now using this version? I.e. - now you cannot connect to the current race (or maybe just Race 1) and get live tote the first time you try? You always have to reassemble (or assemble for the first time) 1 race at a time? Or was it just that one time, yesterday?

If you do not Assemble ALL, do you always get a tote connection for a given current race? For example, if you happen to come in to a day of races at Race 3 which is the current race, if you ONLY assemble that race (or, when opening the card it gets assembled automatically for you) - is tote there waiting for you, or do you have to re-assemble it to get tote data? I'm trying to understand if the Assemble All process is a culprit.

I only ask because I experience none of what you report ...

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote