Thread: Saratoga 2018
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 02:36 PM   #44
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Thanks for the head-up Charlie!. Gotta love that bling - and Mum and I will be there on Monday too

Just updating things: for Friday August 17, Charlie managed to get us some nice round tables in the FourStarDave restaurant, near the Carousel on the ground floor grandstand side. So we have enough for about 15 people the Friday and Saturday and about enough for 10 people on Sunday.

On Friday, we'll meet in the FourStarDave restaurant, Saturday and Sunday in the Festival Tent, same as previous years.

Here's an update on attendance so far. If anyone else thinks they might be coming, it looks like we have about 3 or 4 more seats on Friday and Saturday. Sunday usually is a bit thinner attendance which is why we traditionally only get 2 tables. Please post your attendance plans here if you haven't done so already, or email or PM me. If it turns out you cannot attend after all, please also let me know - just for a head count, thanks!

We'll also get together Friday evening at the NHPLAY offices downtown for our traditional handicapping of Saturday and learning/sharing session.

Attendance:

Probably/certainly:
Mick
Jeebs/Tim
mowens/Mike
gandalf/Charlie
Lt1/Tim
Ted C
Barb C
MikeSal
rdiam/Richard D +1
Bill V
RichieP (and Karen)

Maybe:
Pook

Per day seat at the table is $20 to cover table costs, which includes General Admission. We'll have to make some arrangement for folks to get Friday tickets so they don't have to pay extra to get in to get their restaurant tickets.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again (and to collecting my giveaway blanket!)

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 06-30-2018 at 02:40 PM.