Thread: 5-25-19 Fulcrum
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 05:52 PM   #10
Mitch44
Grade 1

Its a misnomer to associate Sartin writings within the PMTR book as condoning the Fulcrum. He wrote an introduction, overview and a chapter on Advance concepts. He would also say later that the only thing of value in it was the Advance Concepts chapter, and much of that still resides within RDSS.

I challenge anyone to show me in writing where he condoned it or for that matter endorsed it. He did allow members to express themselves however that does not mean he condoned it or endorsed it. If it had any worth at all it would be part of the RDSS program of today.

In Follow Up # 83 on pg. 64 he states; "Our own book, PMTR was purposely removed from the market by me because it outlined a method far too simplistic to be of current value to all but the simplistic. It is my firm opinion that when a couple of my original co-authors hawked the title, they edited out anything that was of the slightest value in the original."(2nd edition)

He also later would state that one of his biggest regrets was putting in the Pace Line manual to use the last line unless there was a valid reason to go back. This is exactly why he went to using a line from the last 3 at a comparable distance and surface in later teachings along with proven regression analysis that it out performed the last line for both winner getting and for higher paying mutual.

Bill I wish you great health and success with those p-3 & P4's.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote