View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #33
Bill V.
The egg man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontSayDont View Post
The race in question was the 6th race at Finger Lakes on 9/14, the JackBettaBeRite Hcp. I realize not many on this board play there so didn't think anyone would have the race in RDSS.

I need to clear one thing up. I am not using RDSS but a homegrown program started about 10 -12 years ago. Why? Do I think it is better? "Absolutely not!" I sometimes wonder if I like playing or the time spent on trying to put it together on my own. I do like the fact that I understand where my numbers come from and what they mean. I would have to learn all that by going with RDSS. And there are just so many screens to look at that I am sure I'd be confused for a long time. That is a reason I would never use AllWays software, too much information for me. But it is because of not using RDSS that I can't post screen shots and make my posts clearer. I do try to ask questions that would be askable (if that is a word) by users of RDSS.

Thanks for your time Bill and, ok, the name is Ray.
Hi Ray

I have the Finger lakes card. Here is the winner, I myself can not see a
valid excuse for line 1. I do see a 15/1 Ml and a + race within 90 days and
almost 2 + races since line 4 is 92 days old. I see 6 non claiming + races including a stakes win at FL last year.

Now the distance ? I do see good success at 8.5 furlongs in its past
but other than the mud win not so much at 8.33

This is a handicap race, The 2 was not a high weight.

Would I go to line 2 without a valid excuse ? I probably would use line 2
but because of the past success

Bill

Name:  good example.PNG
Views: 1169
Size:  110.7 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote