View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 05:19 AM   #9
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansend View Post
Ted is right in his explanation.

I do have all that, but I did not see much use in providing my model seeing how we all pick lines differently. The main reason for providing the individual sheets was just for anyone who wanted to compare lines and maybe see why we may have picked or not picked the same lines.

The idea behind this was just taken from the reading of the follow ups. I do not recall ever someone having their models published so I have not as of yet.

I will certainly try to clean up my models and supply them with the next set of twenty races if you feel it will help.
I don't know that anyone would want to go back to the tracks and races you played and review the lines you picked and horses you used versus the lines and horses they may have picked and used.

Contender selection as well as line selection for those contenders is not only the most important part of any methodology that depends on a single line comparison for each contender in order to reach a decision on which horse is best and worth betting, but one that is by far the least discussed, unfortunately, and is a subject for another discussion.

As Ted has suggested, what you decide to make public or decide not to make public is your prerogative, I was of the opinion that you were looking for help with modeling, thus my previous post in response to yours.

I apologize for any intrusion you may have felt as a result of my post to you.