View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #8
hansend
Grade 1

Ted is right in his explanation.

I do have all that, but I did not see much use in providing my model seeing how we all pick lines differently. The main reason for providing the individual sheets was just for anyone who wanted to compare lines and maybe see why we may have picked or not picked the same lines.

The idea behind this was just taken from the reading of the follow ups. I do not recall ever someone having their models published so I have not as of yet.

I will certainly try to clean up my models and supply them with the next set of twenty races if you feel it will help.

And to Patrick, yes these are from the "Export to Excel" I then will take those and "catalog" them by Distance / Surface (few other things that I dont use right now) for future wagering decisions.

Back to your other post Ted, I may go back through and see what happens if I do top 5 only and see if my results differ; that is a decision I keep jumping back and forth. But if I have a 6th/7th line score total with a 1 (in like an early or late field) I dont want to hide it especially if the model designates that as a leading indicator. The BL/BL point spread is definitely something I will look into. However the different types of bets you are suggesting I am going to put on the backburner for a little bit just because I want to focus on winners and the factors which they come from. Whether I bet or not is a different story like you said if the odds are to low, but once I can figure out those better I will definitely try some of those wagering strategies.

Last edited by hansend; 06-17-2010 at 05:41 PM.
hansend is offline   Reply With Quote