View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 12:01 AM   #7
Dorianmode
always learning

Unhappy Finger Lakes #9 8/28/18 6F DS

So ... you did such a nice job with the analysis, (congrats on the win, BTW !!), I thought I'd run it through my dirt sprint profile and see what popped out. Since I didn't play it, I had to be honest and say that I could only forgive one of the two races for the 5. If I had played it, the second speed rating was within it's "normal" range, so I left it in.

So here's what some of my final screens looked like ... I won't explain them all, just a general comment.

My RDSS screens looked very similar.

The first shot below is my own set of stats I run on the speed ratings, somewhat similar to NewPace ... but without and early-late bias ... (that gets put in elsewhere).

The second screen is a set of numbers that are weighted from exacta, trifecta and perfecta profiles. To be honest I should look at these more, ... but these worked nicely so I add them here.

The last one is the last screen that's weighted from all kinds of junk I threw together, weighted and summed. Since it happened to include the perfecta in 4, I show it. I should have played this race !
Attached Images

Last edited by Dorianmode; 08-31-2018 at 12:12 AM.
Dorianmode is offline   Reply With Quote