Thread: Cigar Mile
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 12:48 PM   #37
Mitch44
Grade 1

Hello Conley,

Vicious may have been an inappropriate word as it denotes very strong feelings, I myself didn't take it that way. Your comment; " Ted, your right about me wanting to be kicked off." I'd say that was said more out of frustration, so relax. When it comes to life all this is just trivial. I for one and I know of others would like to see you remain around here. You have come a long way but this is a marathon with Sartin concepts and life in general.

Now onward. Conley your right that Max. Sec. may become Horse of the Year as it pretty much comes down to him and Code of Honor. I'm rooting for Max. Also this would be vindication of his ability considering his whole record and the selection process is from many experts within the field.

I found this interesting article for those interested about Max. Sec.,this AM from Steve Haskin,writing for Blood Horse who I respect very much. He has many years of experience for background and someone whose opinions I admire. He is a very excellent authority on racing and brilliant writer.

Enjoy folks:

http://cs.bloodhorse.com/blogs/horse...have-been.aspx

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote