shoeless:

Quote:
Bill,

Your post made me realize that within the Sartin methodology it doesnt
matter what program you are using it just depends on how the person
using it that matters most.

Jeff
Hi Jeff and Pino,

It's nice conversing with the both of you.
It's reminiscent of the many years (mostly pleasurable) that have passed and the friendships and associations I have developed on this site.

Jeff, I can't say I fully agree with you here. I believe that not all software is the same and that some systems and softwares are better then others. I guess each has their place. However, It's all good.

In this case, I would personally favor Synergism over Energy and KGEN. Actually, I have had good results with all of them but I believe Synergism is more staple and pace oriented.

I believe a file conversion to Synergism from RDSS would be a no brainer and handicapping a race would be a snap.
The pars from RDSS would be incorporated in the converted file and once equalized for distance and surface, all one would have to do is properly project todays pace and then interpret the readouts in accordance to the way the race sets up.

Jeff, you have the ability to pick pacelines and for you handicapping each race would be a piece of cake.

The premise is simple and should work well. All we need now is for the powers that be to incorporated it into the software so that it can be tested. At any rate, Synergism is a valid old school Sartin concept that has been effective and is still being used by some of us and would be used by more of us if it were present within RDSS.

Rather then being presumptuous or imposing, I am simply suggesting what I think would be an interesting and a benificial addition to RDSS.
Hopefully, It will be interpreted as just that.

Last edited by partsnut; 06-30-2012 at 01:52 PM.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote