View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 09:50 AM   #15
The Pook
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Pook - count me in! Also please add another $100 to the Contest prize fund from the RDSS kitty!

Things will be hit and miss for me due to travels over the next few months, but at the same time, a good test whether I can do this competently from the road and from a foreign country (well, just the good old USA this Autumn). Bill V is my role model (i.e. travelling gambler )

Just to confirm, the following are all acceptable wagers (in separate races), yes?

$2 Win #1 = $2
$2 Place #2 = $2
$2 Win+Place #1 = $4
$2 Win #1 and $2 Win+Place #2 = $6
$2 Place #1 and #2 = $4
$2 Win+Place #1 and #2 = $8

Thanks - see you at Woodbine next month!?

Ted
Hey Ted, love the RDSS kitty! Thanks very much....the pot grows. I think we have seven players now. Probably in the range of what there is going to be. Matching is difficult enough without doing it, live, in public, in a contest format with some money on the line. Not for the faint of heart. And you will be doing it travelling like Bill V ....awesome.

All those wagers are legit. Opens it up a bit and makes things less black and white. A good thing I think.

As stated in my reply to Tim I will be at Woodbine whenever he shows up. So if you're there I will see you. Til then may you profit obscenely at the races.

Pook

Last edited by The Pook; 07-27-2016 at 10:03 AM.
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote