View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 12:42 AM   #10
ray lopez
Grade 1

Jeff,
We all have been with the Sartin group for quite some time and so much has been written and posted about contender selection,so mine is no different.I sort them out by total energy. I also pick my spots better now.I looked at a race and stay away if the morning lines of horses running have morning lines like 9/5,2/1,5/2 and 3/1...I look for playable races with top morning lines like 3/1/,9/2,5/1,6/1...Most players like to waste their time handicapping and playing as many races in a day because they do not want to waste their
unlimited downloads.
My bread-and-butter comes from medium priced overlays like $7.80- $8.60's.Sometimes I play one horse and other times two horses to win.Too many players are so in love of playing longshots,and I'm not saying or implying they are bad for the bankroll,but will it sustain you to put food on the table betting on longshots?...Some would say,'oh,i only need to hit one every 20 bets.But reality will quickly set in,what happens if you don't hit any longshot in the next 70-85 bets...
My transformation came when I started to make the commitment on betting.Too many players talk-the-talk,but when it comes to betting...they can't walk the walk.
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote