View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1

Barb is doing just terrific! She learned so much from Ted and Bill V (oh and Doc and Aline from ALL the followups she read)

The sheets she posted were bets made with me "around" her on the phone or email etc.

Barb has become EXPERT on recognizing a very simple Ray Taulbot angle that has produced MANY winners for her. ONE simple angle out of hundreds ok but having said that Barb is a MASTER at the one she "sees" now.

Ray Taulbot:
1) Horse finished out of the money in the last race
2) Horse finished ITM in 2 races back with THAT race taking place no more than 50 days ago. Really holds weight when that 2 race back is sharp win or just miss.

The final piece Barb has started on a few days ago.
This next 20 race cycle Barb is working the races from A-Z by herself with no contact with me other than to email me the race and her bets and the email must be timestamped before the "off time" of the race otherwise it doesn't count on the wager sheet and this one I am keeping and recording for Barb.

Because of work being done around her house this weekend Barb has 4 races to start this sheet and is 2/4 showing nice profit.

HUGE key for her is doing only 5-7 races MAX and then stopping regardless of result. That is her best Energy range

Keep on rocking Barb and best of luck/skill