View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 06:43 PM   #5
Mitch44
Grade 1

Well from a technical point I'll agree Bill that PMTR was part of the Sartin Methodlogy. It also began my understanding of Sartin material and I still believe it has many merits when one understands it. In fact I always consult TPR for a beginning to readout interpretation.

However I won't concede that either the "Doc" or "The Hat endorsed it nor believed in it.
The "Doc" gave them free reign to produce the book and perhaps his reasons for removal were to use some tact at the time. All I know is that neither believed in it. If one wants to use it that's their prerogative however it has nothing to do with "The Hats" match-up techniques if that's what some one is attempting to learn. It actually confuses the hell out of them and to a large extent those also choosing correct pace lines.

A traveler has to choose their own route to success but it remains doubtful at best they can travel in both directions. For clarification they are two different approaches, but one can take any path they want. Bottom line is the fulcrum has nothing at all to do with Jimmies match-up.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote