View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 09:49 AM   #9
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontSayDont View Post
Just noting that other posts, other than Conley's, have been written that are not about the methodology. Case in point, discussions on books that are not on the methodology.

When I first got into horse racing many, many years ago, I purchased books, software and even some "everyone can win with this" material only to find that what is really needed has been posted by some of the better players on this site.

I seldom play and have not used RDSS but can see how depending on players style there are programs in RDSS that pertain to different player abilities/styles.

In his youthful exuberance Conley reminds me of myself in my early years. The pattern he talks about here, I believe is Dr. Z's, z-pattern, a horse player/author that is/has been discussed on the site.

I personally wouldn't go to hard on him as when he finds that RDSS contains every thing that can make him become a better player than all the systems that have been tried and eventually failed over the long run he can become an asset to the site.

Ray
Thank you for the positive feedback. RDSS seems the way to go now. Sorry for all the bs this year. I guess shutting up is the way to go for ME and posting things about the Methodology should be the posts on General Form. Only 4 days 3 hours and 40 minutes till OAKLAWN!!!
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote