View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 07:27 PM   #4
Jeebs
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Jeebs

I am not happy to see you posting as it leads me to believe
that your in the process of betting again.

Going back 40 years ago I ran up credit card debt due to the horses. I
did manage to pull myself out of it and vowed never to let it happen again
and it never did.

Enjoy your wife and family, there is so much more to life then beating your
head against the wall trying to beat the nags.

Jeff
Jeff,

I do enjoy my family. I spend countless hours of quality time with them. We camp, drive to special places where our son can experience the joys of childhood, and we have him participate in activities where he interacts with other children. The other day when my Dad took our son to Chuck E. Cheese, my wife and I spent the late morning/early afternoon out and about in downtown Saratoga Springs. Right now, the #1 A priorities are planning his 4th birthday party, as it will be a Christmas theme celebration. The other is getting him ready for school in the Fall.

As for you pontificating re: what I should or should not be doing in my life, I will take the high road and simply say that while you are definitely entitled to your opinion, I am not partaking in anything over my head or comfort level. Ive come to the realization that horse racing is a hobby and I am treating it as such. I have my wife's blessing to attend opening day and some other days this meet. Also, just because I read or post doesn't necessarily reflect my activity. If I stay away from here, it will be on my volition, not because someone on this board thinks I should stay away.
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote