Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Hi FTL

Thanks for the refresher lesson. I had kind of put those stats away
However it is another nugget to aid in eliminations

Bill
Bill,

There are SO MANY good threads in this forum that people never see because they don’t go back and read them.

Basically, you and I “kicked off” this forum with the idea of teaching. There were many, many races reviewed with all the PP’s, line selection and reasons for for the lines chosen, as well as comments on each horse entered. All in much detail.

It wasn’t a forum for praising RDSS or any other software, although RDSS and all its’ various screens were used so people could better associate with how the information was presented. Many times the screen shots and PP’s were “marked up” to help in the teaching process.

Conditions were covered, and not just what the various condition abbreviations meant, but how to use them to evaluate horses in the handicapping process when considering class rises or drops.

There is more to handicapping than looking at numbers.
For my part, teaching “horse racing” (not just handicapping) was as important as any thing else.

“ON TOPIC” questions were answered in detail.

It has been 4 to 5 years since we started this forum and I would still encourage anyone who is interested in learning to go to the last page of the forum and work their way forward.
Thread starters may have been you, me or whomever. They should just read them all. One never knows when something of interest to them may be discussed.