View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Other than Early - Voodoo pattern #2 - Hat's FPLR

FPLR = Fastest Pace Last Race.

** Hat Helper** - "Rich when you have a bunch of sprinters stretching out the race is probably going to be won other than early" - Jim Bradshaw

** Hat Helper** - "Rich check the horse (s) in every race who raced against the fastest pace in their LAST race. You need to look at him closely" - Jim Bradshaw

** Hat Helper** - "I love fast horses who run O.T.E. and POWER MOVE either 1c to 2c or 2c to stretch call" - Jim Bradshaw
===================================================

Here are the past performances from a race run yesterday at Arlington.

Folks I am going to say something here before we start that I have never said before when starting a thread on Hat's concepts and it is this plain and simple:

THIS repeating pattern from Jim is MONEY. Focus on what you see here,learn it,absorb it.

For those matchers who want to PROFIT from all this and have the PATIENCE and discipline to wait this is a spot play extraordinaire.

Win prices I have seen range from $5.00 to $55.00.

Step 1:
Scroll the pp's you see twice. First time move QUICKLY through them doing NOTHING. Just scroll and do it FAST.

Step 2:
Mind's Eye time - 2nd time through focus on running styles and first fraction pace of race. For your ON THE LEAD early horse note first fraction, put it in your head.

Step 3:
Read the FIRST "Hat Helper" shown above then close the race and WALK AWAY from it IMMEDIATELY.Trust me please.

Step 4:
Wait at least 4-6 HOURS. Reopen this thread and REPEAT Steps 1,2 and 3 in their EXACT order shown please.

Do NOTHING else regarding this thread for at least a day. NOTHING.

Step 5:
To follow.

Here is the field
Attached Images