View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 09:24 PM   #21
RichieP
Grade 1

Hi Ted and thanx for the detailed reply!

You know there really are so many ways to utilize RDSS and to be honest I would be out of the game completely without your software.

I am "software matching" and many of the readouts help me with pass/play decisions as I was telling your Mum today on the phone. The key for me is PASSING races I dont completely understand and also dont have TWO value bet win bets going off at 4/1 and higher on BOTH runners.

Lets put aside CSR, APV, New Pace, Class ratings and the like cause I dont use any of that (i'm SURE its all good for others as it should be!)

For MY matching what really helps is the segment screen especially when I have a race with multiple early runners that I believe will cancel each other out leaving me with an OTE outcome for the WIN. I throw out the earlies and of my remaining OTE contenders go straight to the segments and look for the 2 best F1 runners ( remember Hat's teaching us to bet the horse closest to the pace even when OTE is the race shape) well I bet the TWO best if they are good odds! I like a cushion if you will

Since my post earlier in this thread 2 nights ago I looked at 36 races and I have bet exactly one which was today's grade 1 turf at Keeneland Race #9. Right away there were 2 pure early runners who matched (#3, #7) so I focused on quality runners who ran well from up close against a pace I thought would happen. after throwing them out and keeping ONLY the OTE runners I had 4 contenders, here are screenshots showing original lines and the help RDSS gives me (LOOK at who the TWO best F1 runners are, These are the horses I want to bet in this race shape. PERIOD) I am also including my wager from Twinspires. It's the #2 and #4 all the way looking at F1 forget all the other readouts in this race shape. $14.60 winner blowing by the 2 earlies was beautiful! BTW the winner was #2 so one horse bettors focusing on closest to the pace OTE runner (LOOK at F1) nail her in a 1 horse bet!!

Are there things I would like to see added? Sure (not sure what else you have going with the new update) but for now THANK YOU for what I have!
Richie
Attached Images

Last edited by RichieP; 04-15-2016 at 09:28 PM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote