View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Wow, Ted

Great job you did here, and it seems that my choice's, while it seems many did end up being, Post time Fav's, and paid little, my back up choices, paid well enough to keep me profitable, barely.

I make my bets, before , not at post time, and choose what is avaiable, as I did with the entire Woodbine Card 1 day, yes I did pass a race or 2, but basically played the entire card. I have only 20 downloads a month right now, so if I download, then I wish to play the card , even in the contest, as my Handicapping does not change, thou I do know some tracks better than others, I let the program do the heavy lifting. My paceline selection for me is near perfect, having done it so much now, that if I am in doubt I can always look at 2-3 lines and then decide which is best, but honestly, the automatic selector works extremely well too and rarely do I have to change a line, Good job Ted!

I played who I thought might win, and who was the best looking price horse, or a horse that for me shows up being #1 in a say LPR or EPR, etc... and thru my recent plays I know what has won before and find a pricey horse this way.

I do think that it would be an honor to be able to pull off a +60% win bet only on a 20 race cycle, betting 2 horse's that is, something I think is very doable, but to do it and be profitable too is another thing, as I can find low priced winners, and being much more selective with only 20 cards a month , should be easy enough, so this is an area I too may work on in the months to come.

Thanks so much everyone, this is very helpful

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote