View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Thank you Bill - you are very kind to give me the Sartin Messenger prize. I feel like it's sort of a consolation prize - though I did try to explain myself, I did rather poorly this month, though it was a normal race selection and analysis process for me and I treat it as one of the ebbs and flows of racing cycles. It does not worry me at all, though I do strive to be more consistent than that, if at all possible.

Congratulations to all the other winners this month, and thanks to everyone who took the time to play in and comment on all these contest races, and to you Bill and FTL, and also Lone Speed, for your comments in the Teaching Forum. I hope it continues regularly if the Contest itself is on hiatus for a few months.

Thank you Ray K (Buffaloxp) for your generosity in your monthly funding since June. I do hope the examples and discussions have helped your game.

Finally, thank you Bill V our intrepid Contest Manager for going above and beyond the call of duty keeping track of things and helping us with your comments on our races. You are fulfilling Doc's view of you as a true Sartin Methodology teacher, just like in the old days. Maybe your name didn't appear in the Follow Ups, but it's written all over the place here. Thank you.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote