View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 07:41 PM   #6
lostandwon
Grade 2

I too have been laying off the juice lately in favor of home/yard projects.
So, thanks for posting the race. That stuff’s too much like work!

FPLR 10, 3 & 2 ran to hot paces last out…2 went out early which is not typical for him

Put projected pace (PPOR) around low 22’s – mid 46’s

I see some E with some maybe E

3 & 6 dedicated E but 6 had a slow jog last out after 533 days off. 10 likes to go out, to no avail, and 11 maybe tries for the lead but is just slow. Don’t see a true dominant, but if 6 doesn’t fire again can 3 win out front? Maybe but…

Looking OTE

See 2, 4, 5 pressing the front. They all have ran well against paces similar to PPOR in the past.

Maybe 5 will get caught up in the E but the race 2 back would be a winner

4 is ML fave but I hope vulnerable as he couldn’t win when last out when he went out against a 22.6 – 46 and lost ground against a 22.2 – 45.5. Line 3 looks good against CL10

2 caught my eye as last out he challenged and help set a nice pace and had the lead at the stretch of 6f. He seems to prefer running OTE and appears to like going over EVD. His races 2nd & 3rd back look good and I like how he sat back a little and made those nice 2c to str moves.

*I believe there is something from RichieP in the hat check about an OTE that goes to the front against healthy pace recently deserves a look if race set up is OTE

I like the 2 to win…But if the 3 gets a clear ride out front?

Win 2, 3
lostandwon is offline   Reply With Quote