View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 12:55 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Thanks Kahunab (Dick W). Dick has been around the Sartin Methodology I think longer than I have, longer than many of us. Thanks Dick for sharing your methodology with us - you've been sending me snippets like this for years, and also publishing your approach in previous threads, also here) also behind the scenes teaching a number of long-time RDSS users how to get the most out of the tools, by Zoom meetings and in person. Dick also hosted my wife and I in Las Vegas nearly 10 years ago with his 'gang' and it was one of the most memorable (and profitable!) trips of my handicapping career.

Dick and I will be doing a webinar soon to follow up to this post and go over his use of the factors and elimination process - stay tuned! We plan to also do an open session Zoom meeting where folks can join in and ask questions, perhaps do some live handicapping.

This is my next try at giving a platform to some seasoned RDSS/Methodology users to assist others by demonstrating the nuances of their particular approach to the tools.

Stay tuned, and thanks again Dick!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 11-02-2021 at 01:00 AM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote