Thread: Suggestions Box
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 03:51 PM   #18
gptx
AlwNW1X

I am loving RDSS but having a hard time transitioning from Bris Ultimate PP's. One of the difficult issues I am having with RDSS is projecting the pace of the race.

For instance with the Ultimate PP's I can see very easily the equalized pace numbers of the front runners since two points equals one length at all distances. That helps me determine not only the projected pace of race but also what type of pace the the horse is comfortable with from it's past races. Not only that, but also I can tell that when a horse gains in position between first and second call that it means more when the second call figure is higher than the first, and means less than when not. I just can't do that with FPS.

So with that said,
  • I really like Mitch44's suggestion in post 15 above (really all of his suggestions in that post) of converting the FPS to a scale that can be comparable to one another in some fashion at each fraction.
  • Would like to see an option of having the adjusted screen times reflect the adjusted times with beaten lengths added.
  • Would like to have the ability to change the QSP next to Running Style when not agreed with, (such as we currently have the ability to select the Running Style.)
Thanks Ted for all you do with this great program!
gptx is offline   Reply With Quote