View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 08:19 PM   #19
Mitch44
Grade 1

I received a surprised call today from LeRoi. Apparently she still had my number in her book. What an unexpected surprise it was and made my day.

She is doing really well and is really upbeat. Loves it where she resides while surrounded by friends.
She loved "The Hats" Aodds Gold program when it came out and was good with it. She told me about the time they were at the track and she took the top 3 and ran up and played an EX. It came in and paid over $300. All three horses came in for the Tri. which paid huge as all three were longshots. She said the winner was 65-1 and ridden by Joe Bravo. I told her he still rides and is still very good. Jimmy was pleasingly surprised.

One thing I always liked about LeRoi was she is a free sprit and a joy to be near. Always positive which is infectious. Jimmy talked of Indian sprits but her free child sprit was and had to be a profound influence on Jimmy's game.

When the Doctor came into her room she told him "I'm on the phone with my boyfriend." She asked of LT1 and is anxious for that connection also.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote