View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 06:12 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1

I have been an RDSS user since it was first released.

While my time devoted to racing and wagering has varied greatly over the years my software of choice when usng both Matchup techniques and traditional Doc Sartin Methodology guidelines is RDSS. The interface is elegantly laid out, is very user friendly and the use of various "colors" on the screens helps to really focus in on various horses highly rated by those screens. You can project paces, see tandem finishes, get APV ratings, Class ratings, TPR ratings, Energy distribution percentages, Trackmaster Race Class and Speed ratings etc etc all by touching buttons and seeing various screens. It is very user defined enabling various settings for track variants, track to track adjustments etc. There is also a tote board showing current odds and all the rest including who is taking the "hidden money" with the "Xray" screen.

Most important in all this is the developer of all this - Ted Craven. I have known Ted for almost 15 years, have met him on several occasions. He is a an absolute gentleman, heck of a nice guy, goes the extra mile and then some to help with any and all problems with his "baby" RDSS. I cant say enough good things about him and am lucky to call him a friend. Anyone who knows him feels his positive energy and zest and love of life!

Regards,
Richard Pizzicara