View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

As it happens, I had a nice long chat with 'Jay Trotter' today the overall Contests guy for PaceAdvantage (and fellow Canadian ).

The Contest they plan there is more like a series of Contests culminating with a Handicapper of the Year award based on accumulated (and selected) performance in the series throughout the year. The PAIHL Team contest, which last year saw two RDSS teams in the Finals, is but one of the contests. I don't think the final prize is quite the same yet as the NHC Finals in Las Vegas in January but I have been approached to sponsor some of the events, and, given a bit more info immanently forthcoming, am inclined to do just that, in order to promote RDSS 2.0.

2012 should be the year RDSS 2.0 makes its debut, and despite concerns that too many users will crash the mutuels, I believe we can accommodate a few more users and the exposure will introduce (or re-introduce) some people to the Sartin Methodology. Besides, I still believe that most people are still too stubborn to pay proper attention to what Doc and Hat have taught.

I look forward to Team play this coming season, and time permitting, some of the other Contests. I would encourage anyone interested to join in, form teams, or just play in whatever other Contest is going on. There should be RDSS prizes galore, at least.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote