View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #14
NeedForSpeed
AlwNW3X

Jim thanks a ton for your insights. You take a different approach and that helps me relate and give thought where I wouldn't normally. I see you are using numbers to try to convert the sprinters to see if they can route today. I want to look into that some more as we all know that's a common make up of a race. This race might be a good example for me. The #4 horse might have the numbers to compete in a route. As you approach it we now know that the #10 horse does not.

As I stated earlier I found a Pace Makes the Race book for $20. I will stop and make sure its first edition now that you warned me. Its a book that others have recommended also so I won't let price get in the way of things. I really look forward to reading it.

Thanks again everyone I'm taking all of your advices as I find my own way to do things. That's going to take some time and not something I am going to rush. I'm concentrating on the basics. You all have a way to win yet you all have a different and unique approach as I can see clearly the more I go forward. There are common grounds though and that's what I am watching very closely for.