View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 02:20 PM   #6
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsnut View Post
Ted and Mick,

Thanks for posting the definitions and documentation.
You and Mick did an excellent job.

I would be happy to see procedural videos from some of users to see how they successfully apply some of the many features the software offers.
This would give me a comfort level that I would be using RDSS in the correct manner and get me up an rolling in the right direction.

I realize that most users have there own way of using your software.
I would find it interesting to look at a variety of approaches to see how others are successfully using it.

Any help will be appreciated.
Bill, those videos will be a very valuable part of the learning process for newcomers and old friends. Of course, they are on my list as formal aspects of the eventual roll-out of V2.1. I envision dozens or hundreds of short, to the point videos. Since V2.1 is still evolving and I'm still fleshing out various components, no point in starting those instruction videos now, though later this year for sure.

Meanwhile, anyone who has the means and desire to do their own helpful video tutorials from their point of view is more than welcomed to create and post them. Later on, I'll co-ordinate with whomever for a formal, 'official' instructional collection. I know Bill V creates small videos from time to time, both using RDSS and also older Sartin programs. Always informative!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote