View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 12:28 PM   #8
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

I stopped because a person got upset, not sure why, (I am such a likable guy) and took my other participants with him and the ladies and left me out in the cold. I did not want to put the ladies in the middle of anything so I just quit skyping and went solo, before I went on hiatus.

Now this also happened when I needed a hiatus from racing too, so it wasn't that hard to accept, as I was gone anyway.

I even talked a little with you Bill, also with Patricia, Barb and even Ted very rarely, and one other guy, but that was then, few years ago. but we move on and did those get togethers help, yes I think so, especially the time spent with Barb were golden moments, time you treasure as she was just spectacular in her analysis I learned a lot, they will be missed.

Well off to lunch , so far today I had all winners, but nothing paying big yet, but seems we/I am somewhat zeroed in pretty well.

How are you doing Bill, you had a few health issues when I left a few years ago, hope all is well with you and yours

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote