View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 07:58 AM   #34
raceman5
Grade 1

I

am not really much of a writer guys. As far as the 6 horse i figured being these are cheap horses that the 2-3-4 would go out and do battle. The 6 horse can win off fractions of 23.1-46.3-113 and 23.4-47-112 alot of horses in the race don't even have a winning race showing. Plus the 6 was dropping to where he belonged. I usually don't pay attention to class unless it is a G-1 or G-2 race but what i am finding is there is alot of trainer minipulation in NW2L NW3L and these races of 1y and 2y. I retired 6 mths ago and spent the first 3 mths reading and digesting Jim Bradshaw's Matchup 8 mth update until it became part of me. I read this board every day and too many of you are worried about building models, track bias, track adjustments. Everytime i read this stuff i think Jim must be turning over in his grave. When i print the bris condensed pp's there is no E1-E2-LP or speed rating showing. No trainer stats, odds last race, wt or jock. Just give me the pace lines and let me go to work. I tried software and Ted was even nice enough to let me take the software for a test run. Bottom line guys is i cannot handicap off a computer i am old school i need that hard copy in my hands. I would recomend reading Jim's 8 mth update until it becomes automatic that when u open the pp's your eyes go left to the first call. And Richie a big shout out to you who put your hard work into teaching the Hats stuff.

Bob