View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #27
lone speed
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Lead View Post
I know you asked this question of Bill V., but since I started this thread and since the whole idea behind the thread was identifying maiden winners by their early speed, regardless of finish, what you are suggesting would defeat the entire purpose of the thread.

And speaking of "on top", the $30 winner in Bill V.'s most recent post was "on top" at the first fraction, "on top" at the second fraction" and "on top" at the second call. The purpose behind this thread was to show how horses that are "on top" at these positions of the race are oft times "ON TOP" at the end of the race....regardless of their previous finish.
For the Lead….

You are one of the few posters on this board whose messages I value and respect. This demeanor of yours in this post seems out of character. It was not my intention to change the focus of this thread or to twist the thread. I was focused on presenting an idea when the opportunity presented itself….I was not thinking about your thread or your focus on this topic…..

There are many ways to dissect an issue….nothing is dogmatic or is set in stone….More than one way to skin a cat….anyways…..

I will always look forward to your posts….since I value your opinions on this open and public board…..

Cheers
lone speed is offline   Reply With Quote