View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Please be advised that this is just a Recreational Outing, and as with most Recreational Outing you just want to pay for the outing with your picks, or so I have thru-out the years, nothing fancy really, it was just that I SAW POTENTIAL, in the Pick 3 pools from the night before, where there were pay-outs 2out of 3, so I fugured with a little help maybe we could nail 1 or 2 picls 3 from 4-5 pick 3 bets,about 40.00 for 2x2x2 1.00 bets=8.00 x 5 bets = 40.00 no, and maybe pay for my weekend, in the process, not break the bank, just help a guy both learn and win in a once in awhile scenario, that was all, but after thinking on this it may come across as being , this is my new word for the day, (actually 2 of them) , AVARICIOUS OR COVETOUS, but it is not meant tht way, just trying to make contacts here and play a card and maybe win a few races, and my biggest gain maybe meeting a new friend and learning something, as the finacial rewards are to be less than , what a 100-200 bucks or so.

So I hope that my post is not taken as a greedy money grubbing guy, but taken in the form it is meant, a learning situation and also one done when I have the time to do it, as when I get to my new job on Monday , then I may have very little time to ask for this again, at least for a while.

Well enjoy the 4TH OF JULY and for the Canadians, just enjoy this wonderful day

Patrick

Last edited by pktruckdriver; 07-04-2009 at 09:53 AM.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote