View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Pick 3 paying 2 out of 3 too many times.

I watched and practiced on Indiana Downs tonight 7/3 and it seemed to me that I saw more 2 out of 3 pays for pick 3's that I was wondering , since I plan on going there on the 4th for the night time racing and to get out of room this weekend.

Would anyone be willing to work with me on this card to see how we could do in knocking down a few of those pick 3's, but doing so with no more than 2 horses picked, unless we found 2 races with definite singles and Maiden race we could hit the "All Button " on, as a few maiden races are normally pass race's, but if the oter 2 races could be handicapped easily enough, just maybe we could find that a single or 2, otherwise, 2x2x2, a 8.00 pick 3 , seemed to be profitable if hit according to tonights payoffs..

Please be advised my 1st 6 races played tonight have resulted in devastation for me, a few 2nd's and 1 win, was way off on my choices, but there is always room for improvement, right?

If interested in picking a few races for tomorrow's night Indiana Down's card, just PM me or post here as I am stuck in front of this computer learning all weekend, so much fun, Please join me

Happy 4th

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote