View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Saturday Collective/ Positional on the lead projected pace races

I have an idea for Saturday's races if anyone would be interested.

By far the easiest races to work(in my opine) using Hat's 5 step approach are the ones where we project the 1c-2c pace using a positionally on the lead horse from the last race.

Let me propose these very simple projecting pace guidelines:
1) The projected pace comes ONLY from an on the lead (means 1st position only!) horse(s).
2) Only the LAST RACE is considered for projecting todays pace.
3) The last race that the projecting is being done from must have run within 30 days of today.
4) Unless the horse projecting is a 2 or 3 yr old we want the horse to have done these projected times on the lead before somewhere in his pps.

Using these very simple guidelines I propose we post up races we come across when looking at our races.

Once we come across them simply post the track, race number, the horse projecting 1c and 2c pace along with the 1c and 2c pace.

THAT'S ALL.

If we can get a nice list well in advance of the races by helping one another find these EASY races to look at I believe we do nothing but help each other!! We all win and this is very strong karma.

On Black Magic they have portfolios well I will tell you right now that for ME and my understanding of Jim's concepts the races described above for matchers would be the ultimate portfolio when looking for nice easy races that are set up for you right away!

So beginning tomorrow as I look at some Saturday races BEFORE SCRATCHES)when I see one that fits the above I will put up the track, race # and horse along with proj pace times for 1c-2c.

All are welcome and encouraged to participate. We dont need picks. Just a heads up well in advance what races are EASY. Then we can ALL draw from the list if we choose.

If it goes well we could do this every Saturday
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote