View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
Rich, on my earlier email on this subject I forgot to ask the following: can you elaborate a little on the pattern you point out for the #6 horse.
Robert
Bang!

I was hoping someone asked this "Mu" and it turns out to be you!!

Let your Mind's Eye see,interpret,look around and "go" wherever it wants to go with this Robert.

For races where you have the winner running O.T.E.

Be AWARE of horses who have fought for TWO or more calls against today's projected pace AND have another line where he ran competitively O.T.E. against today's projected pace or even slightly slower. BOTH of these lines should be found in the horses last 4 races.

Put that horse in your final contender grouping.Then using all his pp's make him the fastest he can be. Then try to beat him.

Each individual reading this will get the most benefit if they are familiar with:
1) Projecting a pace 1c and 2c
2) Are practiced and familiar with the 4 Mind's Eye threads that are found here. If you practice that routine you will do more for your learning of Jim's Matchup Concepts.

Those Mind's Eye threads have started everyone's INDIVIDUAL intuitive processes going. Those threads ALL had the first call as the focal point of your intuitive beginnings. Not by coincidence the importance of the first call has been written about by the Hat for over 20 years.

THIS thread continues the intuitive development bringing in the 2nd call, recognizing multi line patterns and leaving the "Winning Look" for each of YOUR Mind's Eye's to "see".