Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 05:54 AM   #339
DaveEdwards
Grade 1

Muddy Waters..........

Hi Ted,

This is a bit long winded, but it may provide some insight.

Firstly upon opening RDSS I accidently clicked it twice. When I closed the first instance, the second time wasn't actually open, but there was a grey square with button to press, which I did to get rid of it.
It then opens up RDSS as a 30 day trial. After a couple of reopens and reregisters it then reverts to my actual expiry date.

I had already downloaded today's SAR card. When I assemble the races (toteboard connection indicated) I had a similar issue to yesterday with the entries screen, but only for one race, R4. The rest were fine and also included scratches. I post a couple of snips as examples. All races were assembled as last line default. The whole card was assembled in one go, albeit that it took a few attempts to finish. Occasionally the pacelines are not selected in a race, although it indicates that the assemble is complete.

R10 does show a scratch, which presumably is right, but I couldn't find it on either Equibase or Twin Spires.

At this stage RDSS is working perfectly right now, but that may be due to the fact that it is morning UK time and presumably the Twin Spires site is very quiet?
Attached Images

DaveEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote