Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 05:18 AM   #335
gandalf380
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57viking View Post
When I export the data . it says to post it in Template 5 . The latest version I have is 4 . There are extra columns that are not in template 4.( EM to EO) One looks like Bris PP ratings.
The following was posted by Ted in an earlier post.

The latest Export Template distributed in the last update (V2.1.049.11) is MasterTemplate4.xlsx. This template ends at Col EL which is Tote Tx2 rank # (aka P/W ratio). Some few folks might have a MasterTemplate5 which adds several newer data points including BRIS Prime Power and ProfitLine.

However, this template does not populate correctly by the current data export routine, omits data points at the end and garbles a few of them. I will replace it with MasterTemplate6 as soon as I am able to complete and test the correct export order of those last several data items.

Meanwhile, V2.1.049.11 DOES export BRIS Prime Power and its rank as the final 2 data points in the Excel Export routine (Cols ER and ES in the export file). You could modify MasterTemplate4 to add 7 new columns to the right of the last one (Col EL) so the new final Column would be Col ES.

Then when you import from the Excel export files to your modified MasterTemplate4.5 (whatever), BPP will appear in Col ER and BPP rank# in Col ES. And ProfitLine Odds will appear in Col EM.