View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #19
JimG
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenabugg View Post
this site dosnt help people that that are new to the game.i can not win with this rdss.nor is there any new help for setup ,it work when it came out .no ve good help. you all keep good info for ones self.
gione really
This site is the best on the internet for a new player. There is a plethora of free fantastic information that Ted and others have put together in the Sartin Library that is available for reading at all times. Not to mention the numerous posts from many Sartin-type handicappers that have "been there, done that".

If you are willing to do the work and just need a helping hand there are numerous people here that will help. Bill Varone is an excellent example of somebody that gives a lot of his time and expects nothing in return. He derives enjoyment from the "friends helping friends win" principle.

However, if you come here just expecting people who have been grinding at this great sport for 20+ years to just hand you their winning plays and how they got them, that is a bit unrealistic. The tools are here, people are here to answer your questions, and the people here are so knowledgeable.

When I was a newer player back in the day, I would have given anything for a group like this. Even though I personally am not a strict Sartin software player, the principles are extremely important for success.

I hope you stay and get your questions, which I have not read many of, answered. If not, I wish you nothing but good luck.

Jim

Last edited by JimG; 12-03-2012 at 06:32 PM.
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote