View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 05:01 PM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Pook, these are valuable thoughts on the MOST important topic of our lifetime (IMO) and the lifetimes of our children and their children, etc.

As are the preceding comments by Mitch because they prompted your reply.

And related enough to the Thread Topic about Santa Anita's problems and horse deaths that I understand why a discussion about the effects climate change might naturally flow in this Thread. Sooner or later though, I'm sure we'll get around to bashing politicians, entire countries and eventually each other.

That's why these types of discussions normally get relegated to the 'Off Topic' Forum (hint: there is no Off Topic Forum).

In this case, and partly for the sake of 'cleanliness' of how much a Thread Title describes the content of the thread (for future generations browsing PaceandCap) - I want to move this discussion to its OWN Thread.

Pook - what should I call that new Thread? Something like: 'Effects of Climate Change'?

Any comments here which are related to that sub-topic, I'll copy to the new Thread.

In all cases, I trust EVERYONE who chooses to respond will think twice or thrice before letting us have their respectfully phrased (though sure passionate) thoughts.

Back later tonight ...

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote