View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 06:49 PM   #12
papajohn3times
Grade 1

help again?

Hello again Tim I never realized how to use the e/l graph! Could you eleaberate some more for me as I find this a "new" area for me to pursue! Also I understand how looking at declining total energy or as you said a increase or what is a decline in early energy as a way too see if horses are going off form?
Also just a note I played Saratoga and tried Thistle Downs I did very well at Saratoga yesterday Wednesday but Thistle in my opinion is a joke! # times I bet about 3 minutes to post on horses that were shown at 4-1 in one race 11-1 on another race and 9-2 on a 3rd,all exceptable odds considering each one was high on RDSS(of course this was before I found this totally informative thread on the e/l difference graph!) Anyway I was at Hazel Park and betting on my account on BetAnerica(too many idiots standing and wasting time at the machines and the tellers,I never will use as they could care less what tracks or numbers they punch in!) So the 3 races go off and I have the winner in all 3 betting 2 horses as prescribed Well 4-1 goes of at 3-2 the 11-1 goes off at 7-5 and the 9-2 goes off at 4-5! These were all at least 9 horse fields so I assume that Thistle doesn't update it's post time odds til the horses are in the gate! This is a track I will NEVER play again!
Thanks again for all your generous help Tim!
John
papajohn3times is offline   Reply With Quote