View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 05:22 PM   #14
mowens33
Grade 1
 
mowens33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Furlongs View Post
Mike,

I just think that the layoff, the combination of Pletcher/Castellano, and that Daredevil is the speed of the speed makes it hard to for me to think he will lose. I don't think the other early horses will disrupt him enough to make him burn his reserves, largely because he has already won at a mile, so he has the stamina.

So, I think that the race will run early, despite there being a lot of early speed because I think he is that good. My only worry would be that Daredevil may have a bit of rust, but, his workouts look fine. I use Davidowitz's workout pars as a means of generating a speed rating, and that 59.6 Daredevil ran 3 works back equates to a 104, so he is ready.

Andre
Andre well thought out!

Appreciate the post, don’t be a stranger!!

Mike
mowens33 is offline