|
Thank you Dave, for stepping up when a fellow human being needed help, in this case someone we have had an affinity with, a relationship and thus a sense of compassion for. Some situations you just can't tell when you feel like reaching out, but this one with Patrick seemed like one. Larry P, you are a good friend to Patrick, and someone I'd want to have watching MY back. Thank you as well.
As the fates go, I guess the next step is Patrick's - whether he can regain his health, come through surgery, recuperate, then find his livelihood and path again. Now he knows that some people care about him, and wish him well. Hopefully that will be a wind at his back.
It's what I would wish for, and what would give me strength for healing were I to find myself in a similar situation. We all need to know that we are cared for.
Good luck Patrick, and thank you to all who care - and NOT just in this situation, but whenever caring is required. What goes around ...
Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™
|