Thread: Aodds Gold 5.5
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 06:18 PM   #6
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless
Houndog,Isnt the manual in the program already?Jeff

Jeff, it does have a help file but the printed material that came with the auto-modeler went into more detail. I know I have it around somewhere I just have to find it. I am going to do as Richie suggested and try a different file type.

I think the converter program that came with the modeler is looking for a fc or cht file extension. I tried renaming different result files I downloaded using these extensions. It sees them than when I mark them the conversion does nothing and gives me a 0 byte file. I am doing something wrong, and I will take Richie's suggestion and try the file he suggested to use. If that doesn't work I will show him a screenshot of the directory. Honestly Jeff, it has been so long since I used the modeling feature in this program I don't remember which result file I used from Bris. The only thing I can tell you for sure I downloaded thru BRIS using a communications program with the Z-Modem protocol. Since the internet things have gotten alot easier.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote