|
Aodds Gold 5.5
Was finally able to get Aodds 5.5 gold (dos version) installed on my Windows 98 machine. Also installed the Auto-Modeler, but am not sure what chart or result file from Bris should be downloaded. At the time the instructions were for downloading from a BBS type of system (DOS), this was before the internet. I tried different chart files and result files, but when running the converter the AOR file created has 0 bytes.
Perhaps the file format has changed since then. Anyhow got the rest to work, and it even seems to work in a DOS window. It is as Gary has said another good tool for matching up horses. I need to find the instructions that came with the auto-modeler module to see if I am trying to download the correct file. It has has the ability to manually enter the results also.
It also has some unique readouts that according to the Aodds Gold Manual are suppossed to be powerful when used correctly. (Megachex and Superchex). Really a well written program. Kudo's to Jim and Randy on this one.
|