View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 12:22 PM   #5
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Quote:
Bill- It sounds like you just use both the most recent line and then punch the actual race info into entropy... is that correct?
Hi Ryan

Once I know the results of the race I enter the splits and BL of the winner into Entropy I add the readouts into my database
I then look at the winners last pace line and enter that line into Entropy
and see how it used its energy in the race that proceeds the win.
I do not model this yet, but I plan on adding it soon
For now I just make a mental note of how often horses with a early energy
excretion running line repeat -- NOT too often --- by the way


For fun I will pull up a horses PP from any track, or if somebody post a PP on pace and cap. I run the win line and compare its readouts with the line just before the win.

I am trying to get in to the book of world records as having hand entered
the most pace lines ever into a Sartin program

Its nice to be a little odd

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote