View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 09:00 PM   #3
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Energy

Choa you are correct
Horse 7 owns the dream race first fraction.

Name:  Dreamrace F1.PNG
Views: 1070
Size:  10.2 KB

horse 7 is also # 1 (100 ) fastest on the Velocity Pars screen

Name:  Velocity pars.PNG
Views: 976
Size:  6.0 KB

I find this screen helpful. Here I see how the 4 fails. Even with the early pressure match up the 4 is too slow early and decelerates
just about the same as the early horses. The difference is the 4 is a one move closer. It owns the 100 in the 3rd fraction. Entropy does a great job showing the match up. This is why I did not use the 2 adjust. Horse 4 is a one move slow horse.
If I did use the 2 adjust the 4 wins the race on thoromation. This is the power of Entropy
and starting with Phase 1

Name:  Composit.PNG
Views: 1014
Size:  37.2 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote