Thread: Calculating TPR
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #6
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptDon100 View Post
Thanks Bill, how do you record the E/L diff. Do you use the number in the bar?

Wire to wire is C 85.8 and 84.2


Thanks
Don
Hi Don

I found the best thing for me is to go with the readout from the pace line I used.
I think it works better than figuring the Phase 1 from the result chart, Either way has its advantages,

Now as for as the wire to wire question, I think you need to look again

its was not horse C. If you truely are using phase 1
How can horse C go wire to wire when its pace line puts it 3 to 4 legnths
behind almost all the other horses.

Please take a close look at what the Phase 1 screen is showing you
Ted has done a fantasic job with the structure of this screen.
It tells you pretty much the complete Phase 1 method.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote