Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptDon100
Thank You Dave for the reply, I do have an older version of Excel, I was kinda waiting for the new version of RDSS to come out and upgrade to a new computer and latest Excel. I might like the new one better.
I have done all the searches here of old posts and am trying to learn as much as possible about models. Just like handicapping, I need to find a way that works for me.
Reading you post, I'm going to give the Excel import a try again,
and going to read the Negative Class Drop chapter tonight. I'll send you a PM, Thanks for the help.
Don
|
Hi, Don Please have your users guide for MPH, but the good news is that Trackmaster are working on an upgrade to the MPH program, which will be web based and in-line with current technology. Look for that release later this summer. Tell Dave Edwards by PM. -- DSL